Hello there!

My name is Virginia Cavanillas and I am VICA Translation Services. 

This page has been done in Spanish because it’s addressed to Spanish readers who want to know about new releases and future projects, but I think it’s also important to reach out to you, authors, to give you some perspective of my work and to let you know you can contact me and ask me any question or doubt about my translating services, scheduling, rates, and deadlines. 

How?
You can choose between the form you will find on the left column (bottom), or you can email me directly here:



vicatraducciones@gmail.com

I´ll try to give you an answer as soon as I can. 

I started this journey with a self published author who writes LGBT Romance: Anyta Sunday. She has been my springboard and my mentor in the business (I’m so grateful for that I can´t even explain it) and thanks to her I'm building my little area in the queer literature in Spanish. 
That said, and even if all my projects right now are settled in the M/M Romance frame, I am still open to other genres; so if you are an author, and you want your work translated into Spanish, contact me and we'll chat about it.

Thank you for coming
Best regards
Virginia


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Traduciendo a autores que te gustan: el placer de trabajar con K.A Merikan.

Todas mis traducciones con enlaces de compra a Amazon España (actualizaciones periódicas)

Traduciendo los títulos de Con amor, Austen (O: traduciendo títulos, en general)